AHS Staffing is looking for a Travel Cath Lab Technician Rad Tech in Vancouver, WA.
This is a 13 week assignment scheduled to start on 7/30/2018 and run through 10/27/2018.
Shift: Days (9), 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Possible on calls and weekends.
You must be licensed in the state of WA.
Benefits for our Travelers include:
- Top Compensation Packages tailored to meet your needs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: Your medical benefits are available for only $15 per week!
- 401(k) savings program: We match 4% of your 401k and its vested Day 1
- Licensure and credential reimbursements available
- Professional Liability / Malpractice coverage
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free, fully furnished private housing accommodations or stipends
About AHS Staffing
Our motto has always been “Our business is only as good as the people working for us” and we are always working to establish 100 % satisfaction with our providers and clients. Our #1 goal is to build long-term relationships and that happens with honesty and integrity. AHS Staffing offers some of the most competitive pay packages in the industry. We keep our overhead low so that we can pay our travelers what they deserve and that is every penny we can get! For more information please visit our website at www.ahsstaffing.com.
Apply today and we will have a recruiter immediately reach out to you. Come join a team that truly cares about you and your needs.