Allied Health Referrals – Why?
Do you know an allied health professional looking for exceptional employment opportunities? Refer your friends and colleagues to our team!
When you refer a candidate to our experts at AHS MedStat, we help them find allied health travel jobs perfectly suited to them. We take a completely personalized approach to matching job candidates with opportunities all around the U.S. So, when you refer an allied health candidate to us, you help someone you know find their dream job.
In addition to helping an allied health professional you know find great opportunities and connect with a team that truly understands their needs, we also offer competitive referral bonuses to people who refer candidates to us.
Our Current Candidate Referral Bonuses
If you’re currently employed by AHS Staffing:
- $750 for referred NP, RN, RRT, OT, PT SLP, or radiology tech candidates who complete one 13-week assignment
- $500 for referred LPN, surgical tech, or sterile processing tech candidates who complete one 13-week assignment
If you’re a healthcare professional not currently employed by AHS Staffing:
- $500 for referred NP, RN, RRT, OT, PT SLP, or radiology tech candidates who complete one 13-week assignment
- $350 for referred LPN, surgical tech, or sterile processing tech candidates who complete one 13-week assignment
We love hearing about qualified allied health candidates! A good fit for our agency includes professionals with at least two years of experience, maintains current practice credentials, and is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients.
Refer a candidate to us today!
*AHS MedStat reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate this program at any time.
Looking to Fill Allied Health Jobs?
Our team is always looking for facilities who need to fill critical allied health staffing gaps. If you know a hiring manager looking for top quality job candidates in the allied health field, tell us about them!
We specialize in finding the right professionals for the right opportunities. We help medical facilities fill allied health travel jobs and permanent positions quickly and effectively through our large network of excellent allied health professionals.
Our team believes that we are only as good as the people that work with us, which is why we go above and beyond to fully vet each of our candidates. Some ways we do this include:
- In-depth interviews
- HIPAA compliance training and verification
- OIG verification
- State Board verification
- License status and standing verification on a monthly basis
- Drug screening
- Current medical review
- Seven-year, multi-county background check
- Ongoing performance ratings
Our recruiters connect you with the ideal candidates for your needs, even in high demand allied health positions like rehabilitation therapists, respiratory therapists, and medical technologists. Contact us today to tell us about a facility you know that needs exceptional staffing solutions.