If your goal is to get into allied health travel jobs and explore the country, you’ve come to the right place! Working as a traveling healthcare professional can be an incredibly rewarding experience. You’ll get to see different parts of America while using your expertise and clinical skills in unique settings.
Plus, there are lots of advantages beyond just the exciting locations: from increasing salary opportunities to expanding career options, working in allied health travel jobs offers many benefits. In this post, we will discuss what it takes to become a traveling professional in the allied health field. For all of your questions or to learn more about the application process, reach out to a recruiter today!
Allied Health Jobs are Both Exciting and Demanding
The world of allied health travel jobs is an exciting and constantly evolving industry, which presents a challenging yet highly rewarding career for those who are willing to take on the demands of the job. At AHS MedStat, we are committed to ensuring that every allied health professional we hire is not only qualified but also the best fit for the role. We understand that this line of work often requires a lot of patience, skill, and adaptability. We seek out professionals who are up to the task, and are capable of providing exceptional services to our clients.
Opportunities for Allied Health Professionals
Across the country, the demand for allied health professionals is at an all-time high. This surge is a clear reflection of the crucial role these specialists play in our healthcare system. The silver lining of this high demand is the plethora of choices it brings. For you, as a healthcare professional seeking travel jobs, this means you are in the driver’s seat. You have the luxury to pick and choose where you’d like to serve, based on your preferences. Whether you long for the vibrant city life, the calm of rural communities, or the charm of suburban towns, the opportunities are abundant. This is your chance to explore the country, expand your career, and make a meaningful difference in diverse communities.
Find allied health travel jobs for these specialties:
- Rehabilitation therapists
- Physical therapists
- Speech language pathologists
- Respiratory therapists
- Certified respiratory therapists
- Registered respiratory therapists
- Surgical technologists
- Medical lab technologists
- Radiology technologists
Assessing Your Eligibility and Capability
Joining a certified medical staffing agency can be a great opportunity to explore new career heights as an allied health professional. At our agency, we take pride in providing travel job opportunities to qualified individuals who are passionate about healthcare. We evaluate applicants based on a set of criteria to ensure they fit our clients’ requirements. Our evaluation process considers factors like your clinical experience, skillset, availability, and flexibility.
Here are some of the ways in which we assess applicants:
- In-depth interviews: This step allows us to gauge your experience, skills, and passion for healthcare. It gives us an understanding of your compatibility with the dynamic and challenging environment of travel healthcare jobs.
- HIPAA compliance training and verification: To ensure the privacy and security of patient data, we verify that all our applicants have undergone HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliance training. This measure guarantees that the professional is aware of, and complies with, all the necessary data protection regulations.
- OIG verification: We check if the applicant is excluded from participating in Federal healthcare programs by the Office of Inspector General (OIG). This ensures the professional’s eligibility to work in the healthcare field.
- State Board verification: We verify the applicant’s credentials with the relevant state board, ensuring validity and credibility.
- License status and standing verification on a monthly basis: Regular checks of license status help us ensure that our staff maintains good standing in their professional licenses and certifications.
- Drug screening: These tests help us confirm that our professionals are free from prohibited drug use, ensuring they can provide safe and effective patient care.
- Current medical review: Regular health check-ups ascertain that our professionals are in good health and capable of handling the physical demands of the job.
- Seven-year, multi-county background check: This comprehensive background check helps us ensure that our professionals have a clean record and are trustworthy.
- Ongoing performance ratings: We continually evaluate the performance of our professionals to ensure they are meeting and exceeding the standards of care required in their roles.
Find Allied Health Travel Jobs with a Trusted Agency
The AHS MedStat team ensures that each and every one of our allied health professionals is a perfect fit for their placement. From the initial search to signing paperwork and beyond, we will provide personalized care throughout your entire journey. We focus on making sure you are as comfortable with the job as possible so that you can have the best experience possible during your travels. With our network of healthcare facilities across America, combined with our thorough vetting and support processes, we make sure your travel allied health jobs are the experience of a lifetime! So what are you waiting for? Contact AHS MedStat today.